Friday, September 4, 2009

Jen - Pac10 Embarrassment!

What I come away with after last nights Boise St. win (other than a smile of course) is embarrassment. As a fan of a Pac10 team, I am embarrassed as well! I actually feel bad for my Duck friends and family. I know they must be completely embarrassed and PISSED! Last night wasn't just a Duck vs. Bronco showdown......it was a Pac10 vs. WAC showdown and guess who left with class and who looked like a bunch of 'Darelicks', to quote my hubby.
Somehow I don't see the Vikings throwing punches after the game tomorrow!
I have but 4 points I'd like to make and then I'll leave this one alone because I think it spoke for itself.
1) I hope that the UofO make a HUGE example of Blount esp. since this was offense number 2. If you are going to dish out so much trash, you better be able to take it without turning into an animal.
2) Boise St's Head Coach is a classy guy! His comments after the game were very restrained!
3) Boise St's fans and players deserve a lot of kudos for not clearing the stands and benches because the after game drama could have turned into a mega disaster. Again - classy!
4) THANK GOODNESS the Beavs don't play Boise St!
Let the tailgating begin.................

No comments:

Post a Comment