Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dy-Hot Orange, a long run and a Prius

Ang wants some comic relief and I'm out of that for now.  Comedy will come along after the beer fairy starts bringing me frosty adult beverages at the Mandalay Bay pool as I wait patiently (or not) for the Beavs to take down UNLV.    Long, stressful days and it's all I can do not to strangle the guy that cut me off in busy Seattle traffic.  Can anyone tell me why-Jen this is no reflection on your driving ***see below- Washington drivers use the left lane to drive and right lane appears to be for passing until some coffee drinkin guy in a Prius...  Never mind.  I can't start in with the Prius drivers or we'll never get out of here.
***Although she did drive over a center median one time. Long ago, but hey that's what studs are for, right?


So, football.  The PSU game left me with the feeling that it was winter.  Other than that we haven't seen Quizz's long run or his 5th gear!  He's got a whole other speed we've never seen.  I'll put Vegas odds that he's faster than a Prius on I-5 in Washington.  We're gonna see it in Vegas and I for one can't hardly wait! 

Hot orange is hard to find. 103 degrees on game day in Las Vegas and the 3 blondes are a little hard up for some hot orange to wear to the game.  Any ideas or do I have to resort to puffy paint?  I'll do it.  Don't make me.  I'm not going to apologise.  I'm already doing way too much of that, but not to the Prius guy.  That's never going to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Dy -- you need orange? Ok...Try laying by the pool for ummm.... say 2 hours. Boom! There's your orange....but it may turn a shade of sunburn red by gametime, but close enough. xo Lance

    ReplyDelete