Thursday, November 19, 2009

Post-Game - OSU vs. UW - Anticipation

Dy - I wake up early Sunday morning. I can't wait one more second to watch the game again. It's my favorite Sunday morning ritual. Get the paper, drink my chai latte and watch the game once more. My voice is raspy again. My legs hurt from jumping up and down. Oh what a game day in Corvallis! Even the serious people I know were smiling. If only for a few hours.
Riley and the Beavs have it right this time. No mouthing off. No speaking of roses. Not yet. We play WSU on Saturday and then comes the Civil War. Two games left to go. One at a time. I don't know anyone, Beavs or D teamers, who doesn't want this Civil War to be for all the marbles. 2009 is setting up to be an epic Civil War.
Congrats to Ninja on his engagement. The three blondes will have to pick a new crush. Canfield gets my vote!

1 comment: