Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Post-Game: ASU vs OSU - Redemption with a Cherry on Top

Dy - There's the football TEAM we all knew existed, but hadn't seen yet this season. We'd seen glimmers, but not the "full meal deal". The play calling was much better. I saw Canfield hit 6 guys. I asked for 5, and I got six! How's that for customer satisfaction! LOVE it. And just as we talked about after the AZ game it spread out the ASU defense enough to give Quizz some holes to hit. Quizz even had a defensive tackle. The defense was revived. Those beside Kristick tackled and hung on for their lives. Special teams gave us field position. It all came together in the desert. Way to go guys.
Ang - I don't know Dy - I'm not getting too excited until these guys prove it to me...maybe the Swine Flu has made me more cynical than normal???

No comments:

Post a Comment